Highrise Pet Care’s most important resource is our people. By applying the principles of trust, honesty, respect, and commitment, we nurture and maximize talent to the benefit of each staff member and client alike.
Highrise Pet Care is searching for a Neighborhood Manager who will work directly with our Families’ pets!
What you’ll be doing:
- Handle all aspects of the day-to-day operations: review and confirm scheduling requests, recruit and add new Caregivers/Walkers to the platform, introduce clients to Caregivers, troubleshoot and resolve scheduling conflicts.
- Helping with our social media efforts.
- Collaborate with pet stores, grooming salons and property management companies to develop strategic partnerships.
- Hosting promotional events to spreads the word about Highrise.
- Work with the CEO to scale the business.
- Building routes, managing client relationships, filling in for other dog walkers on our team when needed.
What we’re looking for:
- You are self-motivated and think like an entrepreneur. You’re constantly driving positive change and you’re able to consistently deliver (seemingly) impossible results. You love challenges – the bigger the better.
- You have to love pets… how could you not?
- Well organized and focused.
- Excellent communication skills & a can-do attitude.
- A desire to spend time with pets on a daily basis.
- Room to learn and grow quickly.
- Ability to work remotely from time to time.
- Ability to start part-time and move into a full-time role.
- Your ideas and execution will have a huge impact on the growth of the business.
To be considered for the role please submit your resume & cover letter. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 to $14.00 /hour
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we want to hear from you! Email your resume and cover letter to Care@HighrisePetCare.com